Sunday 2 December 2012

SWEDEN LIGHT PILLARS

2nd December, 2012
'Day of Spirit' 

The colors of the painting above remind me of the wallpaper in my bedroom in a previous house. It was purchased  by a young couple and the husband was in wine importation. They also bought my Victorian piano that was in my spiritual room, when everything was sold prior to leaving for Australia in 1998. 

Then just now a post had been made regarding some pillars of light that have appeared in Sweden. The pillars look like they are blue and gold. Quite amazing! The image is really special and I recommend that you take a look. [1] No surprise then that the name of Swedish meteorologist is 'Joseph Runback' big smiles. 

So what do we have on pillars and how does it relate to now? Is it a message for Sweden? I say yes. 

Rev 3, 'I am coming soon. Hold onto what you have, so that no one will take your crown. The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God. The new jerusalem that is coming down from heaven from my God and I will also write upon them my new name'. 

The pillar did come to be in more ways than one; and it is certainly a message for the Swedes. The colors are also reminiscent of this mandala that was completed for a man that is mentioned in the biblical prophecies. 









No comments: