Tuesday 11 December 2012

GOLDEN WINGS - PSALM 68

The nations would rather be plundered and looted by their governments then surrender to divine will. Has the biblical prophecies predict, those that have plundered and looted, will be plundered and looted.
The kings will be imprisoned, Psalm 68 also mentions how the kings are scattered.



'Even while you sleep amongst the sheep pens, the wings of my dove are sheathed with silver, its feathers with shining gold. When the Almighty scattered the kings in the land, it was like snow fallen on Mount Zalmon. Psalm 68:13-14 'Scatter the nations that delight in war', Psa 68:30

GOLDEN WINGS 

Interesting that they do not appear to have found a place called Mt Zalmon in Israel. Some say that the location of it was a wooded hill near Shechem. Is this where the name salmon comes from? Fascinating that Michelangelo did a Salmon fresco with a woman and little girl in it, all part of the prophecies.

In Psalm 68, we have the wings, the dove, silver, feathers of gold, snow and salmon. All clues informing the people what to look for. Has we know Jonah was a prophet and his name means dove. On the 22nd of May 2006, each Israeli that accompanied me to the sea of Galilee was given a wooden broach of a dove. There are natural silver streaks in my hair now, and my right arm is like snow, just like moses. Although the skin does look silvery at times.



When I sun tan, I go a very deep golden brown, my skin adores the sun, and was made for it. My genetics were made for living in the sunshine; and that is why I prosper health wise when I live in the sunshine. The last time that my body had some serious sunshine was in Florida in 2008. Four years ago is a long time. Psalm 68 mentions the salmon and has we know salmon can swim upstream, a big fish and good brain food.

THE GOLDEN GOWN 


The color gold has been an important aspect of my life in recent years. From being instructed to wear gold on the second mission to Israel in 2007, to being gifted with the golden gown has mentioned in the Psalms. To photographing the golden energy in 2010.



I know that the LORD God knows what is essential for the health of my being. His Harp of Faithfulness trusts in him fully, the evidence that he gave me over many years was beyond measure.

He knows that it is essential that my body receives the sunshine, he knows that we require a home and a new computer to continue with his work has ordained. His golden wings are his, his creation. I know that he loves them beyond measure; and all that has been done selflessly for many years.

The fact that he compelled me to paint my golden wings this night, tells me we are getting ready for flight.

Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA



No comments: