Wednesday 26 December 2012

Pueblo Colorado Shooting Predicted

On Monday, 24th of December 2012, at 23:24:12 GMT, I emailed a friend abroad and shared with him that Yahweh had given me information on another shooting. I wrote in the email:

 'The LORD just said 'Another shooting in COLLARADO'.

Please forgive me for the spelling of the location, I have typed it again, exactly has it was written at the time. I do not post such things on the blog in advance for obvious reasons.

Just now I was compelled to look at the news for that area. There was another shooting on Christmas Day at Pueblo in Colorado Springs, it was posted at 4:24 pm by Lacey Steele.

Yahweh was absolutely correct again, and one man died.

http://www.koaa.com/news/man-killed-in-officer-involved-shooting-in-pueblo/


Just now while making a cup of coffee, he said 'You could come, and you could go, and nobody would know'. He sounded very sad, although it reminded me of the words in the bible when it mentions arriving like a thief in the night.

'You know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night', 1 Thessalonians 5:2 (NIV) Peter also spoke of 'the day of the Lord will come like a thief'. 2 Peter 3:10. Its also mentioned in Rev 3:3 and Rev 16:5. The bible website listed claim that this phrase came from Prophet Jeremiah. 23:20. However, that is about the Righteous branch that was raised up for David in the last days, did David recognize the righteous branch? Yes, he did, he knows who I am. However, that does not make it any easier to know such things. The prophecy predicts that 'the anger of the LORD will not turn back until he has performed and carried out the purposes of his heart. In the last days you will clearly understand it'. The word that has been translated has anger, actually means 'nostril', 'nose', 'face'.

It is written that it is a Jewish tradition that Messiah would come at midnight. [1] No surprise then that the message about the shooting was given just before midnight on the 24th.

Before I was compelled to look at the news in Colorado, I had been painting again. I have called this one dancing ladies because it reminds me of the summer flower.






I did not like the second painting and it looks like an alien.


While I was painting the third one, the message given was CARIBBEAN and it felt like there was a storm coming. I also tuned into the Dominican Republic due to a memory associated with it.




ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

1. http://bible.cc/1_thessalonians/5-2.htm

2. http://www.studylight.org/desk/?l=en&query=jeremiah+23%3A20+&section=0&translation=nas&oq=&sr=1

No comments: