Monday 3 December 2012

Song Thrush and Vision

When I woke this morning I asked the LORD God about an American man and if there was anything I could do to help him. The LORD God gave me a vision of a green park bench and a book upon it. The book turned into a man that was dead on the park bench. The body was covered over like for a funeral, and I could not see his face, but I knew that it was a man. 

After that, I went for a walk, and on my way back I saw two brown birds on my left. I looked to see what was happening and there was lots of water on the small parkland, the water had created a small pond on it. 


I saw the song thrush and I wondered what it was doing. So I stood and watched, the song thrush was trying to rescue a smaller bird that looked like it was dying. When I drew closer, the thrush saw me, the song thrush picked up the bird and with difficulty, it took it to a different place. I could see from afar that it was pecking at the feathers of the bird, like it was looking to see if it could enliven it, and bring it back to life. I felt great sadness from the adult song thrush that was trying to rescue the small bird.


Then when I returned home, I was compelled to provide the commentary on the Micah 2 prophecy that is to do with the UK. I had done a painting of the man on the bench and what I saw, but the paint had not dried. Then the LORD asked me to add the birds to the painting. Clearly, the birds are related to the vision that I was given.





SONG THRUSH 
The 3rd of December is the 'Day of Ingenuity'. 

So what does the bible prophecies say about the thrush? 'I cried like a swift or thrush, I moaned like a mourning dove. My eyes grew weak as I looked to the heavens. I am being threatened; Lord, come to my aid!” Isaiah 38:14. 




Even the stork in the sky knows her appointed seasons, and the dove, the swift and the thrush observe the time of their migration. But my people do not know the requirements of the LORD. Jer 8:7 

ELIAKIM 

1. http://academysounds.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/micah-2-uk-prophecy.html

No comments: