Tuesday 18 December 2012

Jyotsna Sarah George Message about Tibet

In 2010 I had made a post about the 'Blue Turban' and the Michelangelo fresco painting. [1]

Today, a video was uploaded by 'Real China', with a personal message from Jyotsna Sarah George to the Indian PM who wears a blue turban. In the video title it includes the words 'Tibet needs you now!'. Well it is clear that Manmohan is part of the machine that Pink Floyd sang about as well.

I have this message for Jyotsna, when the people of China break free, then Tibet will be free. I have been giving that message to the people since 2000 when I received it divinely.

I can see a situation where China will break up into smaller nations. The people of China will take their power back from their leaders.

Freedom for Tibet will come to be. It is pre-ordained.



TIBETAN NUN 



ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA



1. http://academysounds.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/blue-turban-in-michelangelo-fresco.html

No comments: