Tuesday 11 December 2012

INDONESIA SHAKING

As the LORD said he does not take no for answer and every knee shall bow.

Then there was a tornado in Indonesia followed by a 7.1 earthquake that was 99 miles deep. The first video on the earthquake said it was a 7.1. There is now another video that claims it was a 7.3.

'A tornado swept through the Yogyakarta district of Sleman on Friday' 





99 is to do with the everlasting covenant predicted by Prophet Isaiah that was delivered by yours truly on 999. 7th of September, 2007.

Psalm 73, 'When I tried to understand all this, it troubled me deeply till I entered the sanctuary of elohim then I understood their final destiny.' 'Those who are far from you will perish', As for me, it is good to be near elohim. I have made the Sovereign LORD my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds'.

The total amount of the gold from the wave offering used for all the work of the sanctuary was 29 talents and 730 shekels, according to the sanctuary shekel. Exodus 38:24

Has we know, 29 is the numeric of 'Grace under pressure'.

73 is the 22nd prime number and the planet moved into Master 22 energies on the 22nd of May, 2004.

In Hebrew gematria 73 is the value of 'wisdom'. In the past when I asked the LORD God about Jesus, he replied 'It is 9.73 that really counts'.

Has we know in Rev 13 wisdom was called to do the count. The Jewish prophets and mystics wrote about how wisdom would come, and the SOPHIA wisdom gateway was on 333. 3+3+3=9.



It is written in the scripture that the Son of God also predicted that the Queen of the South would come with the people at the time of judgement and that she would have more wisdom than Solomon. Has we know, the South is the direction of the prophets.

9 is also the numeric of completion and divine love. I remember in the 90's a man once called me a nine. Big smiles!

May the will of the Sovereign LORD be done, he asked for a house and a housekeeper for his righteous one, and the scripture asks where is the house you shall build for me?

The shaking of Indonesia and other lands can also be found in Isaiah 24, this is the timeline when their kings will be imprisoned and nations destroyed as per the Malachi prophecies. They must turn their hearts to the children has commanded to do so. Every child is sacred and must be exalted has so.

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

No comments: