Saturday 1 December 2012

Cry for help - David Andrew Christenson

I had just sent out an email that mentions the migration of the remnant. I checked into the video account and a message was waiting for me from David Andrew Christenson and his cry for help. I will post the video here for people to listen to and get a feel for what is going on. While I was looking for the biblical quote to put into my email, I also noticed that there would be someone that would cry out for help. So no surprise to me that this cry for help was waiting for me.

Email one about the remnant was sent out 17.32

Email about David was sent out at 17.59

Isaiah 38 states the following:

'I cried like a swift or thrush, I moaned like a mourning dove. My eyes grew weak as I looked to the heavens. I am being threatened: Lord, come to my aid!'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaWONWtWMak



Isaiah 38 also mentions how the Lord restores a person to health and helped them to live. It mentions the benefit and also the anguish that was suffered. Has you know I wrote about the 'anguish' of those that suffer in a recent post and it was to do with the spiritual law of 'indebtedness'.

'In your love you kept me from the pit of destruction' and have put all my sins behind your back'.

I was in pain with my back again when I woke up today. It felt like my back had been twisted while sleeping in the night.

Isaiah continues 'The grave cannot praise you, death cannot sing your praise, those that go down to the pit'.  He is referring to the spiritually dead.

'Cannot hope for your faithfulness'

Has we know Prophet Hosea spoke of HER and that he would betroth his people to him with his (Harp of) faithfulness and (teacher of) righteousness.

'The living, the living- they praise you, has I am doing today; parents tell their children of your faithfulness'.

'The LORD will save me and we will sing with stringed instruments'.

Indeed, the LORD sent his Lord that is the Harp of Faithfulness that came at night time. Just like Jesus was a stringed instrument, the Lute of Lovingkindness that came at daytime.

'All the days of our lives, in the temple of the LORD'.

Has we know Isaiah 38 is about Hezekiah and his illness. So is David Andrew Christenson Hezekiah?
It is no coincidence that David contacted me after I had helped to restore another person's health. That person was also being threatened, but in a different way. I helped that lady to remove the threat that was in her life. It looks like Isaiah 38 contains a number of different prophecies.

Anyhow, take notice of what David Andrew Christenson is saying, he has something that he wishes to share with the world; and he has made it clear that he has suffered due to wishing to share something important with the American and Canadian people; about New Orleans and what happened. He says he was there at the time.

I sense that David and I have come across each other in the truth movement since 2007, and that it is why I could hear being called today.

This painting is for David Andrew Christenson, it reminds me of colliding worlds.



ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

No comments: