Saturday 1 December 2012

ISAIAH 59 'RISING OF THE SUN'

Following on from the Alaska earthquake with the 5.9 magnitude we also have Isaiah 59, the Islands are repaid their due for what they have done. It mentions the 'rising of the sun' has we know the rising of the sun is to do with the Malachi prophecy in respect of yours truly; that was sent to help the Levites in Israel in May 2006. Prophet Hosea predicted that she would be planted in Jezreel and the people of the LORD would be betrothed to him by his (Harp of) Faithfulness and (teacher of) Righteousness. 

"He will repay the islands their due. From the west, people will fear the name of the LORD, and from the rising of the sun, they will revere his glory. For he will come like a pent-up flood that the breath of the LORD drives along.

“The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,”declares the LORD.“As for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the LORD. “My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you,and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants—from this time on and forever,” says the LORD. 



So did she come like a pent up flood? Some referred to her as a prolific writer, it has been like a river that did not ever stop. The children are calling me; so I will go and look at why they're calling me after I have had something to eat. 

ELIAKIM 


1 comment:

Chicken Recipes said...

Hello mate ggreat blog